Full time 1st Shift
Candidates wishing to be considered for the Maintenance Director positions must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of maintenance repairs and maintenance equipment care and usage . Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of prior maintenance experience .
The Maintenance Director will organize, direct, perform, and supervise all functions related to maintenance and repairs for our facility. This is a wonderful opportunity with great benefits and room for growth within the organization!
• The Maintenance Director will supervise and direct the Maintenance Team, ensuring all necessary repairs are effectively performed.
• Coordinate maintenance and repair activities for the facility.
• Maintenance Directors will communicate with all Departments to ensure repairs/routine maintenance is completed in a timely fashion.
• Assign maintenance duties to the Maintenance Team in order to maintain/repair the buildings, equipment, and grounds.
• Maintenance Directors will plan, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department.
• Perform and direct regularly scheduled and as needed maintenance of facility equipment.
• Maintenance Directors will evaluate long-term needs in relation to major projects and property improvements.
• Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
• Maintenance Directors will keep documentation of records/maintenance and perform cost estimates accordingly.
• Supervise and train Maintenance Staff/Maintenance Team to attain optimal functionality.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the Maintenance Director as needed.
• Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Maintenance equipment, usage, and repairs.
• Ideal Maintenance Directors will have at least 2 years of prior Maintenance experience .
• Ideal candidates will also have prior Supervisory experience , preferably within the Maintenance Industry.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is a must.
• Degree from a Technical School is preferred.
• Must have a genuine interest in caring for residents and family concerns.
• Must have a willingness to perform a variety of simple, repetitive tasks on a day-to-day basis.
• Knowledge of Legal Codes, Ordinances, and Safety Regulations.
• Must have knowledge of record keeping and cost estimation.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere.
• Ability to lift up to 100LBS. - As needed.
• Must have the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options.
• Room for advancement within the Company.
• Competitive Salary/Pay
• Tuition Reimbursement Options